For lending institutions
For banks, participation in the CONTACT money-transfer system is a means of:
- Without additional expenditures, offering clients a popular service for the execution of money transfers throughout a vast network of service outlets in Russia, the CIS, the Baltics, and the far abroad.
- Expanding their list of retail services by executing payments addressed to legal entities based on the universal CONTACT software complex and earning additional commission fees.
- Increasing the number of consumers of other bank services: currency exchange, safe-deposit box rentals, plastic-card acquisitions, etc.
- Heightening the prominence of their banks on the international level by cooperating with foreign transfer participants in the CONTACT network.
- Increasing the informational ranking of their banks, insofar as information on participating-banks in the CONTACT network (including their particulars, the addresses and telephone numbers of their client-servicing outlets) is constantly featured in information-advertising materials.
- Constantly increasing their earnings, irrespective of fluctuations on the financial markets. This is associated with the ever-growing demand for money transfers, low overhead costs and the global growth in migration.
The JSCB RUSSLAVBANK (CJSC) Clearing Center will provide free-of-charge:
- Original software developed especially for the servicing of money transfers.
- A universally-integrated platform enabling the rendering of money-transfer services via the CONTACT system within the remote channels of your bank (online banking, terminals, etc.)
- Technical and informational support that satisfies all security requirements.
- PR support.
- Advertising materials, recommendations on the use of signature style.
In order to become a participant, please contact the CONTACT Sales-Channel Management Department at JSCB RUSSLAVBANK (CJSC):