Transfers plus insurance
ПWhen sending a money transfer via CONTACT, you have the opportunity to insure the damages caused to your life in case of accident.
The life insurance program is available to:
- private individuals making transfers via the CONTACT Payment System, without opening an account, within the territory of the Russian Federation, in RF currency;
- persons aged 18 to 55 years;
- residents and non-residents of the RF, regardless of citizenship.
Terms of the life insurance program:
- amount of insurance coverage – RUB 25 000;
- insurance term – 1 month;
- amount of insurance payment – 100% of the coverage amount;
- insurance premium:
|Sending bank||/ Currency||Amount of insurance premium, RUB.|
|/ RUSSLAVBANK Offices||100|
Your actions when joining the Insurance Agreement:
- drop by a CONTACT Payment System outlet;
- tell the teller-operator that you want to make a transfer WITH INSURANCE, without opening an account, via the CONTACT Payment System;
- present your identification document;
- sign the Transfer Statement, outlining the terms of joining the Insurance Agreement;
- pay the transfer and insurance-premium amount;
- receive a payment receipt and Client Reference Card.
In case of an incident indicative of an insured event:
- The beneficiary, a relative or his legal representative, contacts the Insurance Company “Renaissance Life” located at: 7/22 Derbenskaya Nab. Moscow, 115114, Russia, tel.: 8-800-200-5433, and reports the fact of the onset of the insured event.*
- The beneficiary provides the Insurance Carrier with the set of documents needed to make a decision on declaring the incident an insured event and rendering/refusing to render an insurance payment.
- If the incident is declared an insured event, the Insurance Carrier makes the Insurance Payment transfer to the Beneficiary.**
* Timeframe for notification of an insured event — 35 days from the Beneficiary’s receipt of information on the onset of an incident indicative of an insured event.
** Timeframe for the rendering of insurance payment — 10 business days from the issuance of the Act on Insurance Compensation.
- Where to send a transfer with insurance
- Insurance Agreement
- Client Reference Card
- Specimen of a statement requesting a transfer with insurance